|I share the same sentiments with you dear, Enough!|
(see Frowning Flower Girl rules Internet)
|Are those what it looks like seems popping out?|
1. Exchange Vows - we usually do it at the end of the ceremony but them it took place at the start. Maybe to make sure no one changes their minds until the end perhaps? He he
2. There's no "Speak Now Or Forever Hold Your Peace" line coming from the priest. For sure if this was asked a lot will raise their hands, crazy little girls dreaming for prince charming peeps, eh?
3. No wedding godparents or Primary Sponsors and also no Secondary Sponsors. (see Philippine Wedding Entourage for the complete list)
4. The groom and bride are not seated in the middle of the altar. They look like just another guests sitting along with the nuns in a little corner. I'm curious what's the purpose of the 2 nuns sharing the same space with them?
5. The rings aren't from the ring bearer. There's no ring bearer I guess. There's just flower girls and little boys in little uniforms. Perhaps the rings are too expensive to let a little boy carry those, eh?
|Did Lady Gaga design Princess Beatrice’s hat?|
Would you believe there are 14 Facebook pages that pop up dedicated to this royal wedding hat of Princess Beatrice... tsk.tsk. (see Cthulhu hat a bold choice for royal wedding)
7. There are no images of saints or Jesus in their church. They are Anglicans and they obviously don't do the sign of cross either. Don't ask me about the religion please.
8. This wedding is actually pretty simple if you're not going to count the hefty price tags of everyone's clothing. But compare to our tradition here that spends thousands for decorating the church, Westminster Abbey is elegant but simple enough. There are no adornments like tons of ribbons and bouquets of flowers on the aisle just the red carpet.
9. No arms baring.
10. Yes, we all know NO "you may kiss the bride." They said it's just a Hollywood thing and not British royalty's.
After the boring wedding. Yes I found it boring so do Josh Groban well, maybe or else he wouldn't felt sleepy , right?
Many brides include something old, something new, something borrowed and something blue in their wedding getups. (see Kate's very fancy something old, new, borrowed and blue)