A cool website named I Write Like says...
I got this link from the Fibro and so I thought I might just want to try it too and see what it will say about my writing and ta-da... Well, I'm hesitant because I posted the text of my latest blog entry which is a bit of a prayer so maybe that's the reason why it says Dan Brown.
Now, since I'm bored and nothing to do this early morning but still lacking sleep I've tried several blog posts and I got different results. Let's see here:
- My The Royal Wedding post, Neverland and Beauty VS Brains say... I write like Anne Rice
- My HBD Shakespeare post says... I write like Oscar Wilde
- Banal na Aso, Santong Kabayo says... I write like Mario Puzo
- Other entries say I write like Jonathan Swift, David Foster Wallace, Raymond Chandler and Stephenie Meyer.
- For some poems it says I write like Chuck Palahniuk and James Joyce.
- My entries Sm Little Stars, Bookworm?, Rizal, the Tagalog Hamlet, and X-men: First Class say...
- 9 entries (including the first three posts in this blog, Just the Girl! Time you enjoy wasting isn't wasted time, Facial Discrimination and Kikayism! say...
And that's the winner I guess, but wth is Cory Doctorow?
Cory Doctorow (born July 17, 1971) is a Canadian blogger, journalist, and science fiction author who serves as co-editor of the blog Boing Boing. He is an activist in favour of liberalising copyright laws and a proponent of the Creative Commons organization, using some of their licences for his books. Some common themes of his work include digital rights management, file sharing, and post-scarcity economics.
Yes ma'am and sir, I googled it and the wiki says it all, obviously... hehe. I don't know but I haven't read anything about his work or even one of his works so maybe the connectors would be the words activist and blogger. But is my activist side really too obvious in my writings? Oh well, I better research more.
And if you want to Check which famous writer you write like with this statistical analysis tool, which analyzes your word choice and writing style and compares them with those of the famous writers go ahead visit I Write Like.