Speckles n Spectrum

back to basics seemingly-banal adventures of an eclectic modern muser...

"Learning from the Past, Hopes for the Future, and a Life's Journey of making the most of what's at hand."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flowers are amazing. They make the world pretty and it's a great way to brighten any girls' day or make 'em fall for your romantic ideas.





Things get complicated somehow if you are dating an Eco-friendly, no-nonsense, simple and practical kinda gal. 

Once she laid eyes upon your bouquet of roses and tulips, her mind starts punching her mental calculator and rounding off the $ you wasted on this bunch. 

Don't get me wrong of course I love roses, tulips or whatnots but I'm the kind of girl who doesn't like unnecessary extravagance. Sure it's romantic as hell and it's instagrammable shit but I don't want you to break the bank just to tell me how special you wanna make me feel. Besides after a few days it will gonna rut and whither even if you offer it in your altar. Aesthetic BS only for show off, don't care about mother earth, it's all about the money, money kinda bitches.

Haven't heard about "Sustainable Living," y'all?  

The idea is only getting and living on things that you need just so everyone will get a fair share especially the next generation in terms of our natural resources. 

Pretty. Basic. Indeed. 

Boils down to one word: RESPECT.




So here's some tips for you. I'm gonna make your life easier by giving you a roadmap on how to pleasure a woman like me.


  • DIY food bouquet. 
There's nothing better than handmade stuff. I love effort more than the cost of your gift. It's always the thought that counts when it comes to me. Impress me how well aware you are (show off your stalking skills, oops was it called research?) about the food I go gaga over I might end up going gaga with you too, who knows. 🤷🏾‍♀️


  •  Handcrafted flower bouquet.
Up to you how to please me but here's a suggestion. Origami, anyone? Japanese paper, old newspaper or glossy magazines, metallic foil, cotton, metal scraps, fabric or whatnots as long as they are environment friendly. I'd love these flowers and if you're feeling a little extra slip a note, love letter, haiku, poetry, quote and even a song lyric in each one of them or one is enough. We go for quality not quantity, baby. Anyhow, anyways you'll get appreciated.




  • Edible Flower Bouquet.
If you weren't the DIY type this one will work too. Just get me a customized candy or chocolate baked bouquet. Cakes, pastries or desserts will be fine. But if you can do it on your own. I'm floored. There's something about men who can cook and bake that's making me excited. (Kinda reminds me of my Papa.)


  • Flower Undies Bouquet.
This might be a little kinky so I guess try to give it to a long term girlfriend just a heads up. I don't want you getting slapped on the first date. Btw you have an option of a reusable, disposable or edible ones. Your bucks, your choice. 
Handkerchief or face towels would be great too cuz your girl can use it to dry her tears of joy.





  • Veggie Flower Bouquet.
I guess this one is the most practical of all. Just make sure your girl loves vegetables  and cooking or you might end up sourgraping and bitter like an ampalaya later. Fruits will be a great alternative if that's the case. 


  • Spiritual Flower Boquet
If your chic is the meditating yoga-ish kinda gal here's a gem fit for spiritual warrior princesses. Get her a set of scented flower candles with incense sticks and lavender, ocean breeze or minty jasmine sorts of oils in a bouquet. You might just help her manifest the law of attraction. Who knows, that could be you.


  • Green-thumb Flower Bouquet
Okay, I get it you really want to show her how genuine you feel so you wanna gift the real deal. You need a bit of muscle flexing here cuz I'll accept a bunch of flowers on a flower pot. Yep you got it: PLANTS! I'm a zombie, that's why 😅

If you like a flower, you pluck it but if you love a flower you water it daily until it blooms. --- anonymous




***A rare flowering plant from an exotic place you've visited during your travels is perfect or wild orchids and "waling waling" in different varieties will do. TBH I want a black rose and a purple tulip in my own garden. Fruit bearing plants would be great too. Ok, anything edible is perfect. Isn't it obvious? I don't love to eat, period. I live to eat that might include you. 😬


There's my list. You can come up and add your own mix to it. Be creative and have fun. The artsy it looks the better. Btw, don't forget to take a photo or vid with a cool background music and if you are way too proud of your girl tag her so everyone will know all your effort is just for her. 

Break a leg, not your neck nor your bank, may be stigmas will do. 

Love wisely. Spend smartly. Live humbly.

Cuz expensive is nothing if the intention is dirt cheap. You can't put a price tag in authenticity even the richest man can't afford it if the feelings not genuine.                                                                 --- Stormy Krist

Trust me this is foolproof and gold diggers repellant too. 

Thank me later, walang anuman. 

Dios mabalos pero dae ka muna mambados or magpabados. 🤦🏾‍♀️



0 Thoughts:

Post a Comment


Spectrum by

Archives

Kristinabiog.blogspot.com BlogWithIntegrity.com
-----------------------------------
Powered by Blogger.