Speckles n Spectrum

back to basics seemingly-banal adventures of an eclectic modern muser...

"Learning from the Past, Hopes for the Future, and a Life's Journey of making the most of what's at hand."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Tis the 21st century
Baby boomers, millenials and whatnots
Gen X, Y, and Z
Reciting alphabets are we?
Butterflies in my tummy are dancing like nuts...
Thy brain neurons are kinda connecting the dots while this EQ's attempting to tie the knots and that hands crossing every t(s), periods in all the i(s).


Drum rolls smashing every beat's pumpin, blood rushin
Eardrums breakin in this silence...
twas loudly deafening.
Takes my breath in a faraway stance
Got this tear duct swelling
The fantasies never ending
Cravings off the roof
Intuitions ain't foolproof
Gut feelings stirring up dead corpse
Good cop or bad cop?
Hell this is dope.


Are you some kind of brainiac
You are cracking the codes
It feels like you were that same weirdo I've met a dozen centuries unfold.
Pastlife, reincarnations and karmic patterns...
Cosmic entangling right before our subconscious awakening
Twin soul finally meeting after lifetimes of wandering...
Searching for mates, playing chess...
Pawns and bishops, horses gallops slaying knights...
Seems this is quite a checkmate.
I don't think I'm making sense...
Sounds like I'm still frakkin tense or most probably too dense.
What the heck am I thinking... I don't even believe in all those things I keep enunciating.


I'm too old school,
weird but you kinda find it cool.
At the same time I'm unorthodox,
Interestingly you like what you find everytime I'm unboxing even the strangest facts.
Are you out of this world or am I or we're just both out of our minds?


Where I am there's only rain or sun but you brought autumn with the feels of four seasons in this humid wonderland.


You've awaken the best parts of me, bringing into life a different kind of energy.
There is something certain in this eccentricity no matter how subtle I can't just simply unsee what lurks beneath the peculiarity.


I was complete in my solitude,
ain't looking but fate has its funny way of making our lives a comedy.
That kind of humor that creeps into your veins, we are jesters fooling around.
All along I thought twas a comedy but why'd romance got a spin into this suddenly?

Rom-com was it now?

In every jokes, every punchline I take the hit in every pun intended or not. Every frown, you think I'm fun. It makes you smile annoying me for some time. Making you cry, thought would make you whine, got you drinking but I guess you're not the only one getting drunk in this exchanges of sweet-what-nots.

Sweet nothings, that's all we have... nothing... that's all we are.

Dolce far niente... we speak but never really communicate, we got this morse code and a dash-in-between. We thought we connect but in reality we are lost in the midst of translation but still my soul finds peace in our chaos and thats the irony of this maze we are intertwined.


Yeah, I'm an old soul with a heart of a kiddo, an attention span of a five year old, an appetite of a wolf, an imagination as wild as the roses in that forbidden dark forest deep in the hollows, a mentality of a Mafia that commands like a whistler, swift like a ninja swerving in jagger moves inside a woman's physique in her mid 20s with an actual milestone of almost four decades but boy, in love I'm just a confused teeny bopper that's a real life late bloomer.



I guess I've watered my garden enough that bees and butterflies are flying over and checking it out.
Got everything together except I'm still messing it up cuz this girl's always skeptic when it comes to romantic love.


Sweep me off my feet...
I hear ye hopeless romantic woes.
I didn't lose a shoe and I freakin hate curfews
Hair's too short to let down as a rope
I woudn't trade my voice to emerge from the sea...
the mirror said my love affair with the sun made me glowing like a bronze statue too farfetched to be white as snow can't even be your trophy too
tho I'm lazy I'm way too busy to spend the days in slumber waiting for a spellbreaker with a different hue.



I'm not a damsel in distress
Probably just awfully stress
Not sure if I'm ready for this
But I guess it won't make a difference if I keep running away from probabilities.
Let's explore the unknown deep down the woods of uncertainties looking for possibilities.
Breathe in, breathe out
Okay, I'm gonna be reckless one last time
Where's that falls should I dive head first, heartless or headless, heart first?
It's hard to make them both agree when the head's too hardcore and the hearts too soft it kinda melts even in synthetic heat.
Gotta get my potions first and chant prayers in whispers off the air.
Are miracles for real?
Witch, take a leap of faith...
Just do it... waitever.
Hey, this isn't a fairytale, exorcism perhaps?
Nah, just hopeless romantic nuances.
Here we go again, it's almost midnight you are way too late... cmmon bloom.


0 Thoughts:

Post a Comment


Spectrum by

Archives

Kristinabiog.blogspot.com BlogWithIntegrity.com
-----------------------------------
Powered by Blogger.