Speckles n Spectrum

back to basics seemingly-banal adventures of an eclectic modern muser...

"Learning from the Past, Hopes for the Future, and a Life's Journey of making the most of what's at hand."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Finally at 4:00 am today my sister and her fiancée arrived from their trip to Cebu and Manila and their first stop in Bicol is our house since they have to or else, I don't know ask my mom instead.
















I'm thankful that they're finally back safe and healthy and yes extra happy for the pasalubong. There are tons mostly food. Take a look at these:

The most appreciated of all would be my Krispy Kreme. Why am I making it such a big deal having a box of doughnuts? Well it's because until now Naga City still doesn't have a franchise of it as well as Dairy Queen and the nearest store would be about 8-hour bus ride or 45 minutes by plane and I can have it all by myself for my mom is diabetic (but still she'll have some too, I know that for a fact) and I am not guilty of buying it for myself.  But don't worry I won't eat it all in one day, I wanted to but I can't... calories, sugar and all that stuff.



Mango Kreme Cake: The Official Doughnut of Summer...  yep, it's back :)




Some Cebu Delicacies 
(took only a few pics of some since I 'm a bit lazy it's too early in the morning and I haven't slept yet)




And yes everyone is up so early...

And we have new stocks for the boutique: dresses, shirts, blouses, bags and finally shoes...

Not so pleasing in the eyes yet... too lazy to take pictures of each item now... some other day :)
(Please bear with me for the not so hi-quality pics, my phone camera is the quickest and easiest I can grab for unexpected happenings like this coz people are actually getting a little impatient of my capturing regular stuff of the day and my camera phone make it a little subtle since they thought I'm just texting or what, not that they don't know I don't like texting... hehe)

So good morning everyone and may you have a happy and blessed day, I'll be off to bed in awhile very grateful for all the blessings that He showered me everyday of my life :)




3 Thoughts:

Hi Kristina, and welcome. I must say it was so funny reading your post and hearing exotic words like Cebu and pasalubong and then have you chatting about Krispy Kreme. The global village!! x

Thanks, I'm glad you've enjoyed this entry. Those are tagalog words so it must be new to your ears... :)

Pasalubong are gifts that are given without any particular occasion mostly when someone travel or even as simple as if someone went out the house and go somewhere it doesn't matter how many hours they were out, you can always ask for a pasalubong but don't expect that you'll always get one whenever you request for it.

Now I'm grateful for being part of your little community of people finding simple things in life to be grateful for... more inspiration to blog and blog and blog.

Looking forward for the next week. Cheers ☼

Hi Kristina, and welcome. I must say it was so funny reading your post and hearing exotic words like Cebu and pasalubong and then have you chatting about Krispy Kreme. The global village!! x

Post a Comment


Spectrum by

Archives

Kristinabiog.blogspot.com BlogWithIntegrity.com
-----------------------------------
Powered by Blogger.