Speckles n Spectrum

back to basics seemingly-banal adventures of an eclectic modern muser...

"Learning from the Past, Hopes for the Future, and a Life's Journey of making the most of what's at hand."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One of my hobbies is experimenting on different Make-up looks... I am fond of make-up and I used to be an aspiring make-up artist way back when I was a kid and a frustrated hobbyist photographer since I still don't own a decent camera... sigh... but I'm working on it.

I can't find someone who'll be willing to be patient with me practicing both make-up and photography so I'm stuck doing it all by myself.  So here are some of what I do when no one is looking...

cat's eye
Too Asian 
Gothic chic
No make-up look: my favorite :)
Clean Look
All Tan
Pretty n Pink
Silver Palette
Ocean Hues
Smokey Eyes

0 Thoughts:

Post a Comment


Spectrum by

Archives

Kristinabiog.blogspot.com BlogWithIntegrity.com
-----------------------------------
Powered by Blogger.