Speckles n Spectrum

back to basics seemingly-banal adventures of an eclectic modern muser...

"Learning from the Past, Hopes for the Future, and a Life's Journey of making the most of what's at hand."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Earth Hour 2011 was yesterday at 8:30pm and I forgot about it. I was busy eating in our neighbor's house for a graduation celebration. Anyways, I still support it I may not be able to be part of it yesterday but I am doing my part of it everyday:

  • I rarely use our A/C and not even the electric fan
  • we don't use our car as often as everyday
  • we use Philips energy-saving light bulbs and only turn it on when needed
  • The refrigerator is the only appliance that's consuming electricity 24 hours
  • I rarely watch TV 
  • and has a waste separation system 

So maybe you'll let me loose with being absent-minded yesterday. So long live Mother Earth. Aye!

0 Thoughts:

Post a Comment


Spectrum by

Archives

Kristinabiog.blogspot.com BlogWithIntegrity.com
-----------------------------------
Powered by Blogger.