Earth Hour 2011 was yesterday at 8:30pm and I forgot about it. I was busy eating in our neighbor's house for a graduation celebration. Anyways, I still support it I may not be able to be part of it yesterday but I am doing my part of it everyday:
- I rarely use our A/C and not even the electric fan
- we don't use our car as often as everyday
- we use Philips energy-saving light bulbs and only turn it on when needed
- The refrigerator is the only appliance that's consuming electricity 24 hours
- I rarely watch TV
- and has a waste separation system
So maybe you'll let me loose with being absent-minded yesterday. So long live Mother Earth. Aye!