Speckles n Spectrum

back to basics seemingly-banal adventures of an eclectic modern muser...

"Learning from the Past, Hopes for the Future, and a Life's Journey of making the most of what's at hand."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Nowadays, I wake up and sit infront of the mirror, take a look at my reflection and whoah I just wanted to exclaim is that why it is called "vanity mirror?" 



I keep looking... glaring and staring 
at the girl I thought I'll never get to meet.




I've seen her before... 
she creeps in my dreams, 
making me up 'til dawn 
thinking about the things 
she whispers in my heart 
that I'm too scared to feel
cuz of all my doubts and fears.




Now I got to tease her 
cuz we are finally at peace.




But sometimes I still think she's lying, giving me exaggerated optimism... 
that's just sometimes.




Like this time: if you haven't noticed 
my mirror presented my reflection 
like it's a painting: a masterpiece
 looking like a work of art 
but nothing really feels 
like anything real nor right.



Now tell me...

Mirror, mirror on the wall 
who's the biggest liar amongst y'all?
 My reflection's kinda tricking me 
or my brain's just too slow to cope up and accept reality that's why 
it's kinda making me think 
everything is just a trickery much worse 
might be some kinda sorcery. 

Wait, am I the evil queen 
or hmmm nevermind... hush. 🤫
You gotta bend or this needs to end.
Welcome to the boulevard 
of stained glass dreams.
Where prayers won't work 
unless you do!



0 Thoughts:

Post a Comment


Spectrum by

Archives

Kristinabiog.blogspot.com BlogWithIntegrity.com
-----------------------------------
Powered by Blogger.