Speckles n Spectrum

back to basics seemingly-banal adventures of an eclectic modern muser...

"Learning from the Past, Hopes for the Future, and a Life's Journey of making the most of what's at hand."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was three... I started weaving pieces of reality. Trying to make sense of things I know nothing about.




T'was my fifth year on earth I picked up that little charcoal wood and started making sticks out of lines and shapes that mesmerize me so much I didn't know when to stop.

10th year of being, my imagination wanted to run wilder and wilder. My colouring books and artworks no longer suffice. I need to let this whole river of words and ideologies flow thus before it explodes my ink ebb even in the silence of twilight.




Another year, another set of medium. From charcoal to crayons to craypas to oil pastels in bonds and feltpapers now, I've got acryllic and oil in canvas, crosstitch in frames and a brain that's plastered more so ever.




Everyone thought I'll never grow up. Always the kid that can never be tamed. Stubborn as hell even the devil would surrender.

I did grow up but the kid in me will always stay no matter what like a hungover it kinda makes me wanna climb a hill and jump off some falls I will never forget nor regret. The kiddo resides within my core treating everyone she meets with genuiness and every obstacle as another adventure yet to embrace. 




Life is an artwork, a masterpiece I'm weaving, writing, singing, dancing, painting, snapping, capturing, expressing and whatnot. 

Now, we live in dreams of mallows and blushes over magical creations like you and me and the world we dwell in and the paradise we are about to create. 




Miracles do exist, don't look further... it all starts deep within your heart. Let's volt in to make wonders happen. We dream then create our reality and the kid in me will continue to play so come play with me. 😜




















0 Thoughts:

Post a Comment


Spectrum by

Archives

Kristinabiog.blogspot.com BlogWithIntegrity.com
-----------------------------------
Powered by Blogger.