Speckles n Spectrum

back to basics seemingly-banal adventures of an eclectic modern muser...

"Learning from the Past, Hopes for the Future, and a Life's Journey of making the most of what's at hand."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have 2 names but one of them I share with my 2 sisters so I just pick my 2nd name to go with this activity. But I'm getting second thoughts because the other name connects me to an expensive car Mercedes benz and this one I'm stuck with a Kia model, no choice at all. I'd like the idea of having a beautiful car even if it's just in my dreams and this test still won't let me have it... huhu (got this game from my fb friend)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's harder than it looks! Copy to your own note, erase my answers, enter yours, and tag twenty people. Use the first letter of your name to answer each of the following questions. They have to be real...nothing made up! If the person before you had the same first initial, you must use different answers. You cannot use any word twice and you can't use your name for the boy/girl name question."

1. What is your name : Kristina

2. A four-letter Word :  Kiss

3. A boy's Name : Kenji

4. A girl's Name : Katy

5. An occupation : Killer

6. A color : Khaki

7. Something you'll wear : Kashieca

8. A school subject: Kinetics

9. Food: Kebabs

10. Something found in the bathroom: Kleenex

11. A place : Kenya

12. A reason for being late : Kindle reading

13. Something you'd shout : Keep out!

14. movie title : King Kong

15. Something you drink : Kool-aid

16. A musical group : Korn

17. An animal : Koala

 18. A street name : Kamias

19. A type of car : Karnival

20. The title of a song : Karma Chameleon 


0 Thoughts:

Post a Comment


Spectrum by

Archives

Kristinabiog.blogspot.com BlogWithIntegrity.com
-----------------------------------
Powered by Blogger.