Speckles n Spectrum

back to basics seemingly-banal adventures of an eclectic modern muser...

"Learning from the Past, Hopes for the Future, and a Life's Journey of making the most of what's at hand."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I haven’t seen your face

Never hear you speak

Clueless of your scent

Senseless on how you feel.

I was blinded once

Deaf with the noise

Stinky for awhile

Numb with the pain.

I swell my eyes

Shut my ears

Drown my nose

Dull my senses.

I’ve seen your light

Listened to your lullaby

Breathe your fragrance

Touch by your heart.

Your goodness is more than enough for my plea

Your voice resides in me

My future with you smells lovely

It feels good to love you from here on to infinity.


(photo credit)


0 Thoughts:

Post a Comment


Spectrum by

Archives

Kristinabiog.blogspot.com BlogWithIntegrity.com
-----------------------------------
Powered by Blogger.