Speckles n Spectrum

back to basics seemingly-banal adventures of an eclectic modern muser...

"Learning from the Past, Hopes for the Future, and a Life's Journey of making the most of what's at hand."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Today's Adam's bday in both sides of the world. It's August 10, 2013 4:50pm here and am there haha.

I cant sleep thats why I created a collage for him. Hope he likes it and thats the first thing he sees in the morning.

Eventhough we cant be together physically I hope through these simple things like skype and viber we can celebrate together.

I love you so much Adam and I will never stop loving you.

Happy 28th bday again, yey we are the same age even just for a month.

Love,

Kristina

posted from Bloggeroid

1 Thoughts:

Haha I think you should let people know who I am and how long we've been together :) love you too Kristina! Thank you so much for the picture :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Instagram

Specktrumists

-----------------------------------
Powered by Blogger.